Requesting library instruction for classes other than ENGLISH 120*
At the main campus (68th Street)
Please complete an instruction request form. If you would like to work with a particular librarian, there is a field to make such a request on the form.
- Instruction Request Form (for instruction on the main campus)
- For questions, contact Prof. Stephanie Margolin, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At other Hunter College campuses
- Health Professions Library, contact Prof. John Carey, 212-481-4326, e-mail (email@example.com)
- Schools of Social Work and Public Health Library, contact Prof. Margaret Bausman, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zabar Art Library, contact Prof. Steven Kowalik, email (email@example.com)
*For ENGLISH 120
English 120 instructors should contact their assigned librarian once they receive that person’s name. Together, they can determine the best time(s) for library instruction. If you haven't received a pairing, please contact the ENGL 120 coordinators (in the English department).
Librarians have created an Instruction Menu tailored for English 120 classes. You are welcome to schedule more than one library session with your assigned librarian, space and time permitting.