In a world where education and career opportunities are more competitive than ever, the need for you to obtain broader perspectives on a variety of global business issues is a necessity. Which is why The City University of New York has joined The Wall Street Journal in a collaboration that will provide students and faculty full access to the Journal. The Journal provides career advice and ties real-world examples into what you learn, giving you the opportunity to enhance your educational experience and stay ahead .
You can use your school-sponsored WSJ membership to:
• Research topics relevant to your courses and careers
• Save and share pertinent articles with other students
• Follow companies and industries that interest you
• Track real-time stories and trends
• Enjoy the most engaging coverage of arts, culture and life
Activate your school-sponsored Journal membership by going to: www.wsj.com/Hunter