You are here
- In order to borrow a charger at the Hunter College Library you must be a current Hunter College student with no blocks on your record, have a current, validated Hunter Student ID and another photo id such as a driver's license, passport or State ID.
- Students must read, understand and sign the Liability Agreement Form (linked below).
- Chargers are loaned for a 3 hour loan period and may be renewed for a second 3 hour period.
- You may not reserve a charger for a specific time.
- A student may borrow only one charger at a time.
- Chargers must be returned to the Reserve desk and checked in with a library staff member who will verify that the all the pieces are present before the borrower leaves the desk. You must allow at least 15 minutes for this.
- Chargers may be borrowed up to 1 hour before closing.
- Overdue fines are $10 per day or any portion of the day.
- Borrowers are responsible for the charger. If a recorder or parts are lost or stolen, the student is responsible for the replacement cost of $50. If a charger is damaged during the use, the borrower is responsible for the cost of repairs.