Mobile printing is now available in the following (4) locations at Hunter College:
Steps to print using the new Mobile Printing Stations:
1. Compose and email using any program (Hunter Mail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
2. Attach your file/document
**Unsupported File Types: no individual image/picture files (.jpg, .gif, .tiff, etc.) but can be embedded into a supported file type.
3. Send email to: oc_bwhunter.cuny.edu (for black/white prints) or to oc_colorhunter.cuny.edu (for color prints)
4. If using something other than Hunter Mail (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) you will receive an email asking to register (one time only) that account by entering your NetID and password.
5. You should receive a confirmation email that your items are ready to be printed at one of the (4) locations.
6. Swipe or tap your OneCard above the touchpad, at one of the Mobile Printing Stations. (If you don't have your OneCard, you can type your NetID and password on the touchpad.)
7. Select individual items and press PRINT, or all items and press PRINT ALL. (Remember the email you sent has two parts, the email body and the actual attachment, so either or both, can be selected for printing.)
|Hunter Students||Hunter Faculty/Staff||CUNY and Guests|
|B&W Printing||5 cents/page||10 cents/page||10 cents/page|
|Color Printing||25 cents/page||50 cents/page||50 cents/page|