Hunter College Wexler Library allows library patrons limited access to food and drink. Please respect the following guidelines:
- Do not bring in food of any kind. Anyone bringing food into the library will be told to leave, either by Library Staff or Security officers.
- Drinks with covers are allowed. Beverage containers must have tops or lids (coffee cups with lids, twist top bottles, travel mugs).
- Use care when consuming drink while using computers and library materials.
- Dispose of drink containers in trash bins or recycling bins.
- Food and drink residue attracts insects and rodents. Alert library staff about any spills or messes.
- Some library locations have unique or at-risk resources and may have additional food and drink restrictions. Consult with library staff if you have any questions.
- The Libraries reserve the right to suspend these guidelines for special library events.
Please be considerate of your fellow students when using your cell phone. Please keep devices muted and headphones at low volume.
Your cooperation helps keep the Library clean and quiet for everyone.
For questions or problems, contact David Donabedian, Head of Access Services, 772-4176